The Dream Unfinished
Sponsored by the Salvation Army, Sankofa.org and Beats, Rhymes & Relief, The Dream Unfinished is a symphonic benefit for civil rights. By purchasing tickets, you will:
- Support groups fighting for social justice such as the Center for Constitutional Rights; The National Coalition of Law Enforcement Officers for Justice, and others.
- Listen to first-rate speakers such as MSNBC's Joy Reid, activist Erica Garner, Vince Warren, and many more.
- Bring classical music to the forefront of activism, with the music of Leonard Bernstein, William Grant Still, and a premiere by Jessie Montgomery; and a diverse orchestra led by Grammy-award winning conductors that includes Broadway and New York Philharmonic musicians and students from notable programs such as the Baltimore Symphony's Orchkids.
After purchasing a ticket, you will receive an email of your Peatix order confirmation. To easily check in the day of the event, open the Peatix app on your mobile device to access your ticket and we will scan you through the doors In the event you do not have your ticket, ticket purchaser's names will be on the list and you can check-in at the venue by showing a valid ID.
- The event description was updated. Diff#100545 2015-06-27 19:49:38
7:30 PM - 10:30 PM EST
- Centennial Memorial Temple
Producer's Circle SOLD OUT $500.00 Early bird admission FULL General Admission SOLD OUT $25.00
- Venue Address
- 120 West 14th Street, New York, NY United States
The Dream Unfinished35 Followers